2004 May 13 11:00

[vox] Some 'WorldExpos' in Toronto

I was asked by the folks at WowGao Inc if I'd be kind enough to post these
events.  They're all up in Canada, but most/all seem to have Linux/Open Source
tracts, so it's not /entirely/ off-topic. ;^)

(I knew a Dong Shin in Elementary School!)

----- Forwarded message from Dong Shin -----

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:49:13 -0400
From: "Dong Shin" <dongs@wowgao.com>
Subject: Posting WowGao Events on Your WebSite

Dear Sir/Madam,

WowGao Inc. is organizing three international events which, we
believe, are of great interest to visitors of your website: Wireless &
Mobile WorldExpo, e-Financial WorldExpo, and IT WorldExpo. All will be
held this year in Toronto, Canada.

I would highly appreciate if you could post these events on your
website.  Attached is the information on the three events.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.  We look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Sincerely,

Dong Min Shin.
Marketing Associate
WowGao Inc.
Email: dongs@wowgao.com

Title:
Wireless & Mobile WorldExpo, July 21 & 22, 2004, Toronto, Canada

Contents:

WowGao presents Wireless & Mobile WorldExpo, July 21 & 22, 2004,
Toronto, Canada.  It will be the best & biggest global event on
wireless & mobile technologies & applications. The international
conference covers

*	WiFi
*	Emerging Wireless Technologies & Applications
*	WMAN
*	Web Services & Security
*	Wireless/Mobile Enterprise
*	Management & Business Issues

Tel: 	416-292-0038, ext. 811 or 819
email:	mailto:WorldExpos@WowGao.com

Title:
e-Financial WorldExpo, Sept. 14 & 15, 2004, Toronto

Contents:

WowGao presents e-Financial WorldExpo, Sept. 14 & 15, 2004, Toronto,
Canada.  It is the ultimate event for all IT professionals in the
financial industry: banks, insurance companies & credit unions. The
international conference covers

*	Security
*	Wireless and Mobility
*	Enterprise Applications
*	Open Source and Linux
*	Windows Platform
*	Web Services
*	Storage and Utility Computing

Tel: 	416-292-0038, ext. 811 or 819
email:	mailto:WorldExpos@WowGao.com

Title:
IT WorldExpo, Nov. 18 & 19, 2004, Toronto

Contents:

WowGao presents IT WorldExpo, Nov. 18 & 19, 2004, Toronto, Canada.  It
brings together buyers & sellers of the hottest information
technologies including e-Enterprises, Online Businesses,
e-Entertainment & e-Marketing. The international conference covers:

*	Real-Time Enterprise
*	Software Solutions for E-Enterprise
*	Web Services & IT Security
*	Linux & Open Source