2004 May 13 10:43

[vox] [Event in Santa Cruz] Eric Allman and Marshall Kirk McKusick

[vox] [Event in Santa Cruz] Eric Allman and Marshall Kirk McKusick

This Friday, down in Santa Cruz, Eric Allman and Marshall Kirk McKusick
will be speaking...

  http://qgeeks.org/2004-ek.html

Eric (from Sendmail, Inc.) will be talking about
"Sender Domain Authentication, Fraud, and Spam."

And Marshall Kirk McKusick (of 4.3BSD and 4.4BSD) will be discussing
"The FreeBSD Operating-System Community: Self-Organizing Open Source Project."

Both of these talks will be held at Baskin Engineering at
UC Santa Cruz, in room 152 on Friday, May 14th, starting at 5pm.

Enjoy!