2004 May 11 20:55

[vox] Tomorrow's SacLUG meeting

----- Forwarded message from linus -----

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:29:26 -0700
From: linus
Subject: Re: [Lug-nuts] meeting

Saclug tomorrow evening 7-8pm, ( or 9 if Brian beams down),
at Exit-Certified, (http://saclug.org for directions), will be on the gn*nix
conspiracy, an evolving linux distro kit and it's toolset, a demonstration of
the final product and call for suggestions on project direction.
http://gnnix.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com        | Even when using industrial beat, Kompressor