2004 May 08 23:24

Re: [vox] Free Monitor

Until we get the flat panel working, we desperately need a better monitor for the demo machine. The one in use is really fuzzy and dim. Any way you could get it over to our table at WEF?

Jonathan

Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
Hi guys,

My roomate and I have recently come into posession (legaly ^_^) of a 17" monitor that we have neither use nor storage space. It works great, but it's also pretty generic (no trinitron tube). If you want it/have a use for it it's free (volluntary donations of money or hardware accepted of course... )

--Kevin