2004 May 06 17:14

RE: [vox] Reminder: DCN Open Source presentation tonight!

RE: [vox] Reminder: DCN Open Source presentation tonight!

For the spontaneous,

Richard Lowenberg of DCN reports that there is plenty of space, and
any interested parties should just show up at 6:30 - 8:00 tonight
at the City of Davis computer lab, 600 A Street btwn City Hall and
the Senior Center.

Send those curious friends and relations ...

-- Tim