2004 May 05 18:31

[vox] Bill Kendrick is on the front page of Slashdot!

[vox] Bill Kendrick is on the front page of Slashdot!

All,

Did I miss a thread about this?  Seems like I wouldn't have been the
first person to notice...

Anyhow, assuming I didn't miss anything, I would like to be the first to
congratulate our own bill! (Bill Kendrick) on getting a story posted to
the front page of Slashdot!

It's on the front page now a few stories down, but here's a direct link:

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/05/05/1929228.shtml?tid=100&tid=137

Congrats, Bill!  We're proud. (-:

--
Jonathan McPherson
CIPIC / Graphics and Visualization Group, UC Davis