2004 May 04 11:33

Re: [vox] Oh, the frustration (a whine)!

Re: [vox] Oh, the frustration (a whine)!

Richard Crawford wrote:
<snip>
Of course, THIS is the week that...

...Knoppix releases version 3.4
<snip>

I've been keeping an eye on this myself. Their webpage has said for awhile that 3.4 was released on CD in Germany, and the online release would be "soon". Well, I tried to check just now and the site is unreachable, probably due to traffic I suppose. Anyone know a reliable torrent for Knoppix 3.4 English? All I can find is some so-called "ct version". I don't think this is what I want.

Jonathan