2004 May 01 22:12

Re: [vox] Library webpage update needed!

Re: [vox] Library webpage update needed!

As a library student, I'd like to help to.  Of course, I'm not available
until June for a project like this.

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 14:41, Marianne Waage wrote:
> I could maybe help, depending on day/time
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 07:30:59PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > LUGOD's library index is sorely out of date (like, by 18 months)!
> >
> > We've tried arranging a meet-up at Henry's office to try to go through
> > and update what's online vs. what we have in the library, physically,
> > but never actually got anything going.
> >
> > So, I thought I'd harass people once more!  Who wants to help Henry
> > shuffle books?  And Henry, when is a good time for you?
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford
"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination is out
of focus." --Mark Twain, Notebook, 1898