2004 May 01 14:20

Re: [vox] Debates, etc.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:52:05PM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> Okay, so I'm not as smart and funny as Bill is, but I think I will do
> well and have fun as Lugod's president, if for no other reason than I
> love the club and what it stands for.
>
> -Doug

I'm sorry to have to tell you, but I have to drop out of the race. I've
really thought about it, and came to the unescapable conclusion that I
won't have enough time to put into Lugod (between my job and other
things). Bill will be officially announcing my withdrawl from the race,
but I wanted to mention it personally too.

Once again I apologize!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net