2004 Apr 30 12:53

Re: [vox] Requesting volunteers from other LUGs

Re: [vox] Requesting volunteers from other LUGs

Aight, I can volunteer for whenever during WEF that you need me. Can't do GTC cause of work.

Bill Kendrick wrote:

Since volunteer turnout from within LUG is surprisingly low this year,
I've been asking around RoseLUG, SacLUG, NBLUG, BALUG and SVLUG to see if
I can muster up more people to help out with WEF and GTC.

For GTC, asking SacLUG and RoseLUG folks makes sense, since the event
is /in/ Sacramento, and we had volunteers from those LUGs help us out last
year.

In the meantime, I'll continue to keep harassing LUGOD members via vox and
vox-outreach until I'm confident we have a suitable crew for each of these
events.

Because right now, WE DON'T!!!

So if you can help in anyway, please don't hesitate to let me know!
(Sorry for this huge sense of urgency, but I'm moving this weekend, and
will probably not have suitable Internet access for a while! YIPES!)

-bill!
PS - More information on these events, of course, can be found on our site:

http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/
http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/