2004 Apr 29 18:17

RE: [vox] DCM status?

I'm happy to help...and have always had a special spot in my heart for
free-meal providing agencies.

..but does being on this list make me a member--or is there some kind
of initiation or hazing involved (I'd settle for a baptism in a bathtub
of Marzen)

Let me know.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: vox-admin@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-admin@lists.lugod.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Kendrick
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 4:41 PM
To: LUGOD
Subject: [vox] DCM status?

[posting to vox to get a wider audience; further discussion should
 probably go back to vox-outreach, once things settle]

Had anyone here spoken with Trevor about meeting up with Davis Community
Meals
again soon (e.g., later this weekn, which I guess means: tomorrow) !?

If so, please speak up.  So far as I know, Trevor was planning to get
people together to get DCM's DSL line set up properly, but he had a
family
emergency and had to completely stop everything he was doing (I don't
believe
he's subscribed to vox-outreach at this point, either!)

So... I don't know WHAT our status is with them.  Noone has come forward
yet
to take responsibility of this project, either.  Who'd like to?

For details, see:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/dcm/

There are also minutes from the meeting Trevor and I had with DCM's Bill
Pride
on Tuesday:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2004.04.27.php

Thanks!