2004 Apr 30 02:05

[vox] DCM status?

[posting to vox to get a wider audience; further discussion should
 probably go back to vox-outreach, once things settle]

Had anyone here spoken with Trevor about meeting up with Davis Community Meals
again soon (e.g., later this weekn, which I guess means: tomorrow) !?

If so, please speak up.  So far as I know, Trevor was planning to get
people together to get DCM's DSL line set up properly, but he had a family
emergency and had to completely stop everything he was doing (I don't believe
he's subscribed to vox-outreach at this point, either!)

So... I don't know WHAT our status is with them.  Noone has come forward yet
to take responsibility of this project, either.  Who'd like to?

For details, see:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/dcm/

There are also minutes from the meeting Trevor and I had with DCM's Bill Pride
on Tuesday:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2004.04.27.php

Thanks!