2004 Apr 28 11:38

RE: [vox] What would you include?

Trevor Lango said:

> Why not take 33 and 33? (unless you just don't have the time to
> burn...?) Whatever you don't use I'm sure could be put to good use by
> LUGOD! :-)

Yep, it's mostly a time thing.  Maybe I'll recruit my wife to help me;
she's gotten me to help with her projects often enough.  I know a little
bit now about knitting and purling (but please don't ask me to explain
them).

>> I've never done this sort of thing before, and the idea only
>> occurred to me last night while I was pondering what to do
>> for this presentation (besides getting started on the 15-20
>> page paper that I also have to write which I have not yet
>> started working on -- GAH!).
>
> Good luck on both fronts! ;-)

Thanks.  I'll be expanding on an earlier paper that I wrote on the same
topic.  That earlier paper, btw, is available on my website at
http://www.mossroot.com/papers/public/.  I only mention it here because
it's got LUGOD on the front page, and LUGOD is mentioned a couple of times
in the paper.

And now that I think about it, Bill said he was going to put a copy of my
paper on the LUGOD website.  Did that ever happen?

(This topic drift brought to you by 4.5 hours of sleep and three giant
cups of coffee.)

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)