2004 Apr 28 11:35

Re: [vox] What would you include?

My second question (related, so I don't consider this thread hijacking)
is, "How many copies would you bring?"

There are 33 people in the class.  I was thinking about bringing perhaps
10 copies of GNU-Win and 5 copies of Knoppix.  Ideally, of course, I'd
bring 33 copies of each, but my time is limited and I'm pretty sure that
not all of the CD's would be used if I brought them all.

I've never done this sort of thing before, and the idea only occurred to
me last night while I was pondering what to do for this presentation
(besides getting started on the 15-20 page paper that I also have to write
which I have not yet started working on -- GAH!).

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)