2004 Apr 28 09:40

[vox] Thank you

I’d like to thank your group for your participation in my research.  I learned much about open source and the community.  Of all the Linux groups I worked with, I found this group to be the most helpful, open and well informed.  I appreciate it.  You are a shining example of the benefits of open source and I hope that your efforts have continued success.  I think open source is the way code should be. Thanks again and take care.

Chaeny Emanavin
CCT 1.75 Year Student
Graduate School, Georgetown University