2004 Apr 27 21:53

[vox] old pc going to be chucked.

I have an old dell pc (dimension xps p120c (?) ) with oem processor, memory, pwr supply, case, video card, and a honkin' sound blaster card.

Going to chuck it but figure someone might want...just in case.

Email me.  Will be gone either way by the end of the week.

Jimbo go go go go!

****the best tool a vehicle technician can have to fix these complex cars these days is information****