2004 Apr 25 20:31

[vox] Searching for Oracle DevKit for Linux

[vox] Searching for Oracle DevKit for Linux

I've been hunting high and low for this piece of software, which was
recommended to me the last time I wrote in for help connecting my FC1
computer to our Oracle database at work (yes, I could telnet in and use
SQL*Plus on the remote server, but SQL*Plus really sucks as an IDE in my
experience -- I'd like to use TOra).

Anyone know where I can find it?  I stumbled across it once on Oracle's
website, but can't seem to get back to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford