2004 Apr 23 14:45

[vox] Looking for RPM help

Howdy all!

I'm new the the Davis LUG.  I the owner of a content management business
here in Sacramento, and a huge linux fan.

I've got a slight problem.  I can't seem to find any resources about how to
build RPM files.  I'm looking to barter/hire/convince someone to help me
learn to build rpm files.  Is there anyone on the list who can help us? ;-)

Thanks!  I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the next meeting.

Jonathan
j@firebright.com