2004 Apr 18 19:02

Re: [vox] T-shirts?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:46:10PM -0700, joseph estevao arruda wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 15:35, Marianne Waage wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:20:16PM -0700, joseph estevao arruda wrote:
> > > for girls:
> > > "root my box"
> > Actually, that amuses me for some reason. I might have to make that one.
> It's the best I could manage at the time :}

Alright, a friend wanted one so I went ahead and made it :)
  http://www.cafeshops.com/geekstar.10807385

There's actually already one made on another cafepress site, but it's
for some security conference, so it has all kinds of other crap on the
front... and of course, mine is better.

> Kill your zombie process!

I wonder if I can draw convincing zombies... Should the zombies have
pids? Should there be parents and little child processes cowering from
the zombies? ;)

> Makefile not war.

Are you sure that was gouda?

> Slackware Masochist.
> I use Debian but I bathe.
> Barsoap for RMS.
> Bruce Perens has a Flab Mandible.
> SCO = Stinkng Cavernous Orifice
> Fuck SCO (make it white letters on black to match my fuck red hat
> t-shirt)

I'd have to make a special "Joe Arruda" store, just for bitter, flame
inspiring clothing. Unfortunately, cafepress doesn't do black t-shirts,
because they'd have to print white.

-yams, the other tuber