2004 Apr 17 23:03

[vox] TuxPaint comments

Just wanted to mention that I'm using TuxPaint in the computer lab at
work (a youth center in Napa), and it's a mondo hit with the kids.  I've
just been reading the TuxPaint docs for some config options -- less
noise, bigger canvas, and finding where the pictures are saved.

Very nice work, Bill.  I can also see this as a good basis for
transitioning to the GIMP later on.  Seeing how layers become useful,
and noting that the "Magic" tool is a subset of some of the more
advanced GIMP functions.

Peace.

   Data corrupts.  Absolute data corrupts absolutely.
   - Ed Self's corollary of Atkinson's Law.