2004 Apr 17 15:34

[vox] Reminder! Demo today, IF tomorrow, SGI Monday!

[vox] Reminder! Demo today, IF tomorrow, SGI Monday!

There's a demo today at the Davis Food Co-Op from 2pm-6pm.
No doubt some of us will go out to dinner afterwards.  Feel free to join!

LUGOD and the CS Club are holding an Installfest all day tomorrow
(10am-6pm).  If you haven't RSVP'd yet, you're pretty much out of time!!!

And finally, SGI makes their second visit to the region in less than
a week.  They spoke at SacLUG this past Wednesday, and are coming to
speak at LUGOD this Monday!

For details on these events, and more, see:  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/