2004 Apr 14 21:35

[vox] question on make error

Hi guys,
	I'm compiling source code for a wireless card for a laptop and keep getting
a "Can't find target 'module'" message. It's using Mandrake. The bulletin
boards have similar messages but its always concerning some header file or
something that's identifiable. I'm not sure what this message is referring
to; I've got TARGET and the other kernel stuff in the 'export' list already.
I believe it is asking me to make a substitution but it is in lower case so
when I do the command line instruction on substitution it doesn't take.  Any
ideas or do you know anyone who might have some ideas? Thanks.
Rick, from roselug.