2004 Apr 11 00:44

[vox] [fwd] Edu Morphix now available online

Hrm!  Another bootable Linux CD for education, it seems!
This time it sounds like it's based on Morphix...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Sajith VK -----

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:38:10 +0530
From: Sajith VK
Subject: [debian-edu] Edu Morphix now available online

Hi,
	We are happy to inform that eduMorphix is now available
online. please visit

 http://freesoftware.keltron.org/edumorphixcd.html

Its a GNU/Linux distribution for education institutes.
It contains a lot of education softwares, along with
common application needed.....

Its the experimental release. so need heavy testing...

We need your comments!, Please use it and give
suggestions.....

Thanks and regards
--
"Freedom Matters"