2004 Apr 10 12:52

[vox] Mailing list subscriptions

I was just poking in LUGOD's mailing lists, and thought it might be
interesting to note how many people are subscribed to each of our lists:

  vox            187     General discussion
  vox-tech       201     Technical Q&A only
  vox-outreach    39     Event planning & outreach
  vox-if          24     For Installfest volunteers
  vox-jobs        75     Job postings
  vox-announce   202     Moderated announcement-only

All list subscriptions are up (at least a little, each) since last
time I counted, back in Sept. 2003 (when helping the folks from SF
State with the survey they conducted here).