2004 Apr 08 13:45

[vox] [fwd] O'Reilly Looking for GNOME Hacks

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee@oreilly.com> -----

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:47:14 -0700
From: Marsee Henon <marsee@oreilly.com>
Subject: O'Reilly Looking for GNOME Hacks
To: pr@lugod.org

Hi Linux UG Leader,

We're looking for GNOME hacks for our upcoming book, "Linux Desktop
Hacks." We already have half of the book filled with KDE hacks, but no
GNOME hacks! Do you know of any GNOME Hackers who could help us out?
Please forward this email along.

If you have a hack to share, please send 'em our way by having your
members email me (marsee@oreilly.com) with "GNOME hacks" in the subject
line. Don't let KDE hacks take over this book!

As thanks for sharing, we'll make sure to get copies of "Linux Desktop
Hacks" sent to your group shortly after publication.

--Marsee

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group