2004 Apr 02 11:04

Re: [vox] [fwd] OT: san fransisco super computer

Re: [vox] [fwd] OT: san fransisco super computer

Yeah! Check the list! I plan to attend. Very cool idea. They will use a
boot CD wil Knoppix Linix to get heir system started. They even have a
full day of lectures on computers, computing, super computers etc.

If you plan to hang out after 6:00pm, they will also have a LAN party for
gaming.

I only plan to be there for the networked super computer project.

If you plan to attend, maybe I'll see you there.

:-)

-ME