2004 Apr 01 09:53

[vox] [fwd] OT: san fransisco super computer

----- Forwarded message from Nat W -----

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:19:06 -0800
From: "Nat W"
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] OT: san fransisco super computer
To: <talk@nblug.org>

For those of you who are into this sorta thing, there is going to be an
attempt to make a networked super computer at USF. Basically u donate your
computers CPU for the day to see if they con make a computer powerful enough
to enter the top 500 list. As long as it's a pc, your machine will work, and
they are using a knoppix like distribution to do it all. Its this Saturday
if your interested. More info at:

http://www.flashmobcomputing.org/

- Nat W

----- End forwarded message -----