2004 Mar 30 22:02

[vox] YAPQ (Yet Another Perl Question): Simulating HTTP requests

[vox] YAPQ (Yet Another Perl Question): Simulating HTTP requests

I've been pondering all of the "click once a day and donate three bowls of
rice to a starving child in Ethiopia" type sites.  They're all worthy
causes, but there are so many of them out there that you could spend an
entire day just clicking on each "click once a day!" link.

So I wonder if there's a way to write a script in Perl that would simulate
clicking on all of these links.  Where would I even start with this sort
of project?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)