2004 Mar 28 23:54

[vox] Finally resolved a Palm Pilot issue...

[vox] Finally resolved a Palm Pilot issue...

For a long time, I was having an issue with my Palm Pilot (Tungsten T);
whenever I tried to sync it, it was crashing my computer.  Tonight, I
finally disabled the Sendmail conduit (since I'm not running Sendmail on
this computer), and I haven't had any problems since.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford