2004 Mar 28 00:11

[vox] [OT] MS Engineers

A systems engineer, mechanical engineer, and a MS engineer are in a car
careening down a mountainous road without brakes. The driver is
furiously pumping the brakes while he steers the speeding car around the
treacherous turns - stones flying and passengers gasping. Finally, he
finds an incline and the car coasts to a stop. All three get out and,
thanking their lucky stars, begin to assess the situation.

"Oh," says the mechanical engineer, "the brake lines are leaking - lets
patch the hole, bleed the brakes and be on our way!"

The systems engineer said, "maybe we should consult with the
manufacturer and the dealer to ensure that is really the problem."

The MS engineer said, "why don't we get back in and see if it happens
again?"