2004 Mar 28 23:54

[vox] FlashMobComputing: Anyone else planning to attend?

[vox] FlashMobComputing: Anyone else planning to attend?

Cool idea: Build an ad-hoc super computer for a day...

A friend of mine let me know about this, and the idea sounds very cool. I
have signed up and was wondering if anyone else wanted has planned to do
this too?

(I searched through the archives, but did not find any references to it,
so I am hoping this is a new thread not one provided in parallel.)

http://www.flashmobcomputing.org/