2004 Mar 23 22:43

Re: [vox] (OT) Online Banking Using Mozilla

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 05:02:20PM -0800, Ken Herron wrote:
> Mozilla gets a steady stream of "this site doesn't work" bugs.
> IE-specific javascript, IE-specific HTML, windows-specific assumptions
> about font sizes, MSJava-specific applets, and sending different content
> based on the client are all pretty common.

Well, maybe I should switch to IE.

I'm SURE all of the bugs, viruses, trojans, etc.[*] are worth it to be able
to properly view the latest crap Some-Random-Big-Corporation(TM) has to shove
down my throat. ;^)

[*] http://www.lugod.org/microsoft/?filter=ie

-bill!

PS - I'm not sure if the girl next to me at the cafe ever got her
     machine fully cleaned-up...  I keep hearing her talking about Google
     and CNet to try and find spyware software.  One program I saw her
     using looked like a fsck'ing 3D rendered space ship cockput.  What the
     HELL does that have to do with cleaning up spyware or viruses!?  DAMN!!!
     ;^)

PPS - Excuse my language :^)