2004 Mar 23 20:42

Re: [vox] (OT) Online Banking Using Mozilla

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:12:32PM -0800, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
> I've used Wells Fargo online banking for quite a while now. Until today,
> I've been able to login and access all functions using Mozilla on
> Windows 98 and Windows 2000, as well as using KDE and GNOME on Linux.

Hrm, just tested with Mozilla 1.5 under WinXP Professional
( Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 )
and was able to login and see my account balance just fine.

I hope nothing has changed.  I use Konqueror 3.2 99% of the time at home,
and aforementioned version of Mozilla on my work laptop.

-bill!
(girl next to me at the coffee shop keeps having IE crash on her :^P )