2004 Mar 23 00:08

[vox] OT: Logo

On the 22nd day of March, Nicole TWN said to me:

> there's PLENTY of challenge to be had with Logo.

Heh.. this brings back memories of newbies at my university being told
to check out logo on the Vax.

All you do is type "logo" at your prompt. Of course, being VMS, logo was a
perfectly acceptable contraction of "logout".

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | microb.us  - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org - +1-707-761-0734 (cell) .