2004 Mar 16 13:45

[vox] Video Toaster open source'd!

(Is Open Source verbable? ;^) ... anyway)

Open Video Toaster
http://www.openvideotoaster.org/

The source code to the Video Toaster, the venerable product for the
Commodore Amiga that created the desktop video industry (sorry, Apple!)
has been made open!

WOW!  Why hadn't I noticed this earlier!? :^)
(I found it on Slashdot; I guess it was one of those many articles that
don't actually make it to the front page...)