2004 Mar 16 11:51

[vox] [Adv] BricsCAD goes Linux

Received this, and thought I'd pass it on.  I think Marc H. was asking about
CAD software for Linux last night before the meeting? :^)

-bill!

--- Forwarded message from BricsCad BackOffice <backoffice2@bricscad.com> ---

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:41:07 +0100
From: "BricsCad BackOffice" <backoffice2@bricscad.com>
Subject: BricsCAD goes Linux
To: <root@lugod.org>

BricsCad, the market leader in low cost DWG CAD software, today
announced the beta release of BricsCad for Linux. The product is based
on the IntelliCAD kernel.

BricCad for Linux is an "almost clone" of AutoCAD(r). BricsCad uses the
exact same DWG drawing format as AutoCAD(r). Drawings made by BricsCad
can be read by AutoCAD(r) and the other way round.

BricsCad for Linux addresses the untapped group of individual and
corporate professional CAD users in the LINUX community allowing them to
use their operating system of choice without being locked out from the
professional Engineering world and the DWG standard.

The full press release can be found on our website :

English version : http://www.bricscad.com

French version : http://www.bricscad.com?site=33

German version : http://www.bricscad.com?site=49

Interested beta-testers are invited to contact BricsCad at
mailto:linux@bricscad.com

Sincerely yours,

BricsCAD

BricsCad
Poortakkerstraat 35 C | B-9051 Gent | Belgium
Tel: +32 9 244.01.90 | Fax: +32 9 244.01.99
www.bricscad.com | Copyright 2003 BricsCad | mailto:info@bricscad.com