2004 Mar 11 20:57

Re: [vox] New, improved Tux Paint site!

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 08:22:32PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> If I do that, then it seems to override the 'onClick' submit JavaScript
> crap I've got going there.  e.g., if I do:

Okay, so I tried removing the "onClick" and setting the "<a href>" URL to
be "javascript:langsel.submit()", which worked fine in Konqueror.

But, under Mozilla Firebird, the "javascript:" <a href> link seemed to
do nothing.

SO, I put the "onClick" back in there, and now it seems to work fine in
both.

I'll test under Internet Exploder some time, if I dare fire it up... :)

-bill!
(of course, it works flawlessly under Links, too ;) )