2004 Mar 12 12:10

[vox] Free Pentium (CyrixMX) 66MHz, modem, ZIP drive, monitor

[vox] Free Pentium (CyrixMX) 66MHz, modem, ZIP drive, monitor

----- Forwarded message from Michael Goodson <mlgoodson@fastmail.fm> -----

I was doing a little web browsing about what to do with an old
computer and came across your organization.  I noticed that you have
a program to put Linux on older machines and donate them to schools
etc as well as a geekswap fund raiser.  What I have is...

an older Pentium MMX (CyrixMX actually) 66MHz (I think) computer
(64Mb RAM, 4 Gb HD, 56K Modem, internal ZIP drive, 17 inch Monitor).

It works fine, but is kind of old and slow by todays standards.  I
don't know if you would have any use for this, but if you would,
again, I would be happy to donate it.  (I certainly understand if you
don't).

Thanks,
Michael Goodson

PS  If not any cleaver ideas on disposal other than Davis Waste Removal?

----- Followed up with: -----

Fantastic.  I would be happy to deliver (preferably
Davis/Dixon/Woodland/Sacramento area).  Let's see, goodson_ml@go.com
is a good contact e-mail.  I would be happy if anyone could use it.
And hey, having the vial tainting of Redmond Washington expunged from
her soul has to be worth some Karma points.

Thanks again for helping,
Michael

----- End forwarded message -----

Enjoy!