2004 Mar 09 21:58

Re: [vox] Interest in KDE talk?

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:16:45PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> K3b is great.  Don't you want to talk about it?

I haven't played with it. :^)  Our CD/DVD burner is in Melissa's
desktop, which is currently using Gnome 1.2. :^/

> I don't have Kwallet, and so don't know what it is.
>
> And I hate to sound superficial, but I just love Knotes.

Knotes could be a little better, honestly, but it's alright.
It's pretty much just like the Stickies from Mac OS classic. :^)
Those were great!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"