2004 Mar 09 01:11

[vox] A couple items up for grabs

I'm still cleaning out my home office and I'm trying to reduce a closet
full of random computer parts to fit into a reasonable box.

I've got the following if anybody wants them:

1. Heretic II for Linux (Loki).  Comes with original CD in jewel case and
manual.  This is free to anybody who wants it.
2. KWorld (bttv compatible) TV card.  Works great for watching TV under
Linux.  I've never had too much luck recording TV (but I haven't invested
any time either).  Officially it's a KW-TV878R-PRO.  This one is best
offer.  I paid $50 about a year and a half ago.

If anybody thinks this type of message is inappropriate or too OT, let me
know.

Thanks,
Dave