2004 Mar 04 22:45

Re: [vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

Re: [vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

I didn't know it had write support now. How stable is write support?

I poked around a bit, and in the FAQ, there are links to IFS drivers
that let you work with ext2 paritions in Windows Explorer (one appears
to be read only, and the other appears to be read/write)

Cool.