2004 Feb 25 23:26

Re: [vox] Guido van Rossum - Python intro talk at SVLUG

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:05:51PM -0800, Zach Johnson wrote:

> I'll have just gotten my injections ;)

Heh, for those who don't know, Zach has extreme Kendrick allergies. ;^)

> what time does it start, when would we have to leave davis?

(Double-checking svlug.org website...)

Starts at 7pm.  Would be nice to arrive a little early to chit-chat
with folks.

SJ is about 100 miles away (80 -> 680 -> Mission / 880 -> downtown SJ),
and Yahoo! maps claims that'll take about 1hr 35min.  That doesn't
count traffic, though, which can be backed up in places at that time of day.

So if we left at 5pm, we'd probably be fine.  A little before, and we'd
be even better. :^)  I'm quite flexible these days.  Mmm... laptop...