2004 Feb 25 23:26

Re: [vox] Guido van Rossum - Python intro talk at SVLUG

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:00:14PM -0800, Zach Johnson wrote:
> sure

You wanna drive?  I'll pitch in for gas. ;^)
Either that, or we can take my clunker.

I'm GUESSING Mike Simons might wanna tag along, though I haven't asked,
and he hasn't mentioned it outright.  So, that leaves room for 1-2 more,
maybe 3 if he takes his own car from Dublin.

:^)

-bill!
(always wanted to learn Python and play with PyGame)