2004 Feb 25 15:05

[vox] frustration with X

* just want to confirm:

   is DRI broken for other debian unstable users?  out of the blue my
   opengl stuff broke after an apt-get upgrade.

   if there's anyone else using sid, can you run glxgears and tell me if
   you have dlopen() errors?

* anyone hear any scuttlebutt about what's going to happen with X 4.4?
  i assume the fact that i haven't heard much in the past few days means
  bad news...  this is making me anxious.  all the xfree86 forks i've
  ever heard of in the past few years seem to be stalled.

pete