2004 Feb 24 23:00

[vox] [fwd] SFSU OSS survey taken by LUGOD

[vox] [fwd] SFSU OSS survey taken by LUGOD

----- Forwarded message from Lei Jin <jinlei@sfsu.edu> -----

<snip>

Please send our most sincere appreciations to all the LUGOD
members who supported our research.  Their feedbacks helped
us to fix a lot of "bugs" in our survey instrument.

<snip>

> Great!  I look forward to it!  Is it something I can openly share with the
> rest of the LUG/world?  Or not yet?

Sure, this report is "open source" too :-)  I will let you know when we
post SVLUG report, it would be interesting to see if there is any difference
between two LUGs.

I should be able to deliver the report to you on March 1st or 2nd.

Thank you so very much, Bill !
Have a wonderful weekend.
Leigh :-)

----- End forwarded message -----