2004 Feb 21 20:10

[vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

[vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

Looks like I not only missed the /. on this
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/02/1536227&mode=thread
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/10/191202&mode=thread

but I also missed it on vox-tech two months ago:

Thanks to <SilentRob> on #lugod for letting me know about these prior
articles.

-ME