2004 Feb 16 01:53

Re: [vox] request for backup DNS

I would also like to vouch for ZoneEdit.  After realizing that
granitecanyon.com goes down more often than I would like, I decided to
check out ZoneEdit on a recommendation from a friend.  They have a backup
feature (so  granitecanyon is still my main DNS), and as long as you don't
get too many requests, it's free.  The limit is under 200MB for each zone.
--Seth