2004 Feb 14 09:22

[vox] request for backup DNS

hola,

the name servers for granitecanyon.com and freedns.afraid.org are all
down ATM.    :-/

is anyone here running DNS (that gets their DNS from somebody like
pacbell or sonic) that could give me backup DNS when afraid.org and
granitecanyon are both down?   dirac.org is a home domain with
practically no traffic at all.  you'll get very few name requests.

please forward responses to psalzman@lifshitz.ucdavis.edu, at least for
now.   :-(

thanks
pete