2004 Feb 13 13:57

[vox] Need Database Recommendation

The Yolo County Green Party wants a recommendation for an open source database
program that they can use to track their membership.  Does anybody have a
recommendation?

Also, could you please reply to my personal e-mail address as well as to Vox
because I'm not getting all of the Vox posts right now.

Thank you.

Bob