2004 Feb 12 23:06

[vox] Java plugin on Debian sid

I've tried 3 times in the past (with mulitple different repositories and
howtos) to get a java plugin installed on Debian sid, but with no luck.
Came across this repository today, and figured I'd share.

http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian/index.html

or just add "deb http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian ./" to your
/etc/apt/sources.list, and then run 'apt-get install j2re1.4 j2sdk1.4'
(well, after an apt-get update) and it did everything for me. I didn't
even have to restart mozilla.